anyQuery is an easy to use but powerful database tool for all database developers and administrators to build and test queries.
Version: 2.1.17anyQuery is an easy to use but powerful database tool for all database developers and administrators to build and test queries.
License: Unknown $55.00
Operating System: Windows
The database explorer and the SQL toolbox simplifies the process of building SQL statements.
All your results are displayed in a flexible grid with column sorting, grouping
and the possibility to print reports, to drag the data to other applications like MS EXCEL.
You can export database information like fieldnames, datatypes, tables and views,
recordcount and so on to textfiles. Syntax coloring and the possibility to use comments makes the handling of large queries easy.
- database explorer to view database tables and views
- view table and view fields with datatypes and size
- SQL toolbox with often used SQL keywords
- SQL syntax coloring and formating
- work with as many queries as you like simultaneously
- export results to a text or XML file or use drag and drop
- simple report writer