SysInfoTools Archive Recovery helps you fix highly corrupted archive files, such as: ZIP, RAR, TAR, TAR.Gz and 7z files. It intensively scans corrupt archives and recovers maximum possible data from them which can be saved at user-defined location.
Version: 2.0Archive Recovery tool from SysInfo Tools Software single-handedly supports recovery from multiple types of archive files: ZIP (32 & 64), RAR, TAR, TAR.Gz and 7z.
License: Free To Try $59.00
Operating System: Windows
Software can fix any level of corruption from archive files, and resolve errors like "Unexpected end of archive". It supports ZIP archive files created on Windows as well as Mac systems. Via this software, you can restore maximum possible data from corrupt archives in their original form.
It's an easy-to-use application that requires no prior technical expertise.
Keywords of Archive Recovery software are given below:
- Perform successive recovery of multiple compressed archive file formats;
- Enhanced support for ZIP (32/64), 7-ZIP, RAR, TAR and TAR.GZ files for recovery;
- Exclusive support for recovery of ZIP files which are larger than 2GB;
- Archive file recovery tool support ZIP files created on MAC OS;
- Advance scanning mode for TAR and TAR.Gz archives;
- Recover corrupt archive files more than 1 TB (1024 GB);
- Supports batch recovery of corrupt archive files at a time;
- Save extracted files in a separate folder (optional feature);
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, 2003, XP, 2000 and earlier versions;
- Demo version is available for free evaluation, preview of recovered data in enabled;
Version 2.0: * Advance scanning for TAR and TAR.Gz archives; * Save extracted files in separate folder; * Interface is now more robust and interactive; * Minor bugs are fixed