Execute command on remote computer.Server part BatchSrv.exe runs on aremote and displays icon in tray area.Client utility HostRun.exe is a command line utility that instructs remote computer to run a specifiedcommand. Can be used in batch
Version: 2.2.6Batch Server is a tool to execute commands on a remote computer, and
License: Free To Try $35.00
Operating System: Windows
includes two parts:
- Server part BatchSrv.exe runs on a remote computer and displays icon
- Client utility HostRun.exe is a command line utility that instructs
Batch Server is a valuable tools for network administration, automating
routine task of your network maintainance, no matter how big or small it is.
It will be useful also for developers of distributed software components,
by allowing execute commands on remote sites, without leaving your
There are numerous remote control software already available, so why bother
with another one? Here's some unique set of features of the Batch Server:
- No user interface shell (unlike Telnet, pcAnywhere), just a plain command
batch file, or a script, or put a shortcut on desktop to perform any task on
any PC with just a click of a mouse, or run it from a Windows Scheduler to
initiate backup on your server, or call it from your program by executing
external command. Simplicity means flexebility!
- Small footprint on a server. The resident component BatchSrv.exe is 32K.
- Propriatary communication protocol, which reduces chances of intrusion.
- Small price, compare to commercial remote control software.