Shows you comprehensive information about which modules processes have opened or loaded, register / unregister modules to registry database, show the environment variables or the Windows error codes, make operations like kill process and much more...
Version: 19.12What the Process Manager is and what you can do with it:
License: Free To Try $14.00
Operating System: Windows
- you can easily see what's happening behind the desktop
- which processes are running on your computer
- you can see all modules which are loaded, or only those used by a particular process
- you're the master: Process Manager lets you close normally or kill any running process
- register and unregister modules
- complete information about process and modules
- see Windows error codes
- consult environment variables
- search for modules on the disk
- export the information for further use in Excel
So, with one quick look you can see that Process Manager is the tool you're looking for a long time, it shows you the backstage of your computer, and more, it lets you control things.
Version 19.12: More improvements