Exiland Backup is used to back up files from multiple PCs on a network and synchronize folders on the selected PC with external drives. It is includes the interface part and the service that runs continuously in background regardless of user sessions
Version: 5.0Exiland Backup Professional is a full featured edition.
License: Free To Try $69.00
Operating System: Windows
It includes all the features of Standard edition and additionally allows you to back up files from multiple PCs on a local network using the specified accounts (logins and passwords), and save backups to any storage locations: local or network drives, FTP / SFTP servers, removable media (such as external HDD or flash drives). Professional edition runs as a Windows service in background without interfering with other programs. Exiland Backup saves your disk space by compressing the files included in backups.
It is perfectly suited for backing up the data in a local network: work documents, database files, websites, user profiles, and so forth. You can download a demo version of Exiland Backup to try out before you decide on buying.
- Performs four backup types: full backup, differential backup, incremental backup, and data synchronization
- Supports VSS (Volume Shadow Copy) to back up open files: MS Outlook (*.pst,*.ost), etc.
- Provides powerful file filters (masks, attributes, excluded subfolders, and so forth)
- Fast multi-threaded copying
- Has a flexible scheduler
- Allows scheduling tasks on PC startup/shutdown or USB device connection and launching tasks manually from Windows command line
- Backs up any data: local and network files and folders
- Duplicates your backups;
- Sends backups as email attachments
- Performs standard ZIP compression
- Supports AES encryption (128-bit, 192-bit, and 256-bit key strengths) and password protection
- Supports Zip64 technology; splits large ZIP archives into multiple volumes
- Automatically deletes the oldest backups
- Runs third-party programs or commands before/after the execution of a backup task
- Restores lost files
- Logs all backup operations
- Shows backup progress in the Notification Area (System Tray)
- Uses three types of notifications (e-mail, Net Send, and on-screen message
Version 5.0: Analyzing ExitCode (ReturnCode) after running external applications was added; Global file masks editor; User interface was Improved; Some bugs and defects are fixed.
Version 4.9: VSS (Volume Shadow Copy) support to back up locked files like MS Outlook (*.ost,*.pst);user interface was translated into Chinese; some defects are fixed.
Version 4.8: The speed of scanning files over FTP, SFTP (SSH) was increased by 5-10 times; improved user interface; some bugs are fixed.
Version 4.7: Garbage Collector was added; Control of an unexpectedly interrupted task and notification; The problem with shutting down PC was solved; Some small errors were fixed
Version 4.6: New version of website; SFTP (SSH) protocol support; The algorithm of copying files via FTP was optimized; The bug with restoring files from a ZIP archive larger than 2.1 GB was fixed; The problem with parsing of FTP directories was solved; Some improvements in user interface; some bugs are fixed.
Version 4.5: User interface was translated to German, Ukrainian, Turkish; FTP file transfer speed is increased; Problem of synchronization with the root folder on FTP is solved; Added restoring access rights (CHMOD) when restoring files on FTP (Linux); Other small defects are fixed.
Version 4.3: Ability to specify a path using device name (e.g., 'REMOVABLE:\MyFolder', where REMOVABLE is the name of removable disk), ability to change the font size, the problem with slowly archiving files over a LAN is solved, some errors are fixed.