Genesis 3.0 is a Free Windows OPC Client that connects to any OPC Server and performs OPC Data acquisitiion. Acquired Data are stored in a local SQLite database, can be copied to clipboard and paste to Excel. Data can also be displayed graphically.
Version: 3.0Genesis OPC Explorer
Operating System: Windows
- 0 is a Free OPC Client for connection to OPC Servers and data acquisition.
- Connection (Connect to any OPC Server,Addition, Change and Removal of OPC Group,Addition, Change and Removal of OPC Items, Handling OPCServer Request for Shutdown)
- Data Acquisition rate down to 50 ms. Up to 256 acquired data and 256 calculated data
- Data Acquisition (Continuous and Time-Controlled Acq,Save Data to Local SQLIte Database, backup to csv files, copy to Clipboard) and Display (with coloured status: normal, interpolated, bad quality). Calculated data from acquired data (using custom formula and numerous build-in functions)
- Data Charting (Two Vertical Axis,Custom chart: pen selection, pen color, axis selection, axis range,..,Save chart as Image File (jpg, gid,png, ..) and to Clipboard
Loading Project Data from Previous Acqusition session (from project data stored in a local SQLite database) 6. Project Data display (with status colours) 7. Project Data Charting
Version 3.0: Genesis OPC Explorer 3.0 is a major release: * Improved data acquisition management * Acquisition rates down to 50 millseconds (compared to one second in reelease 2.0) * Separation between Data and graphics display * Extended data calculation capabilities * Registration handling