Hammerfall DSP -Ddriver for the audio interface
Version: 1.6cThe Hammerfall DSP System is a newly developed, extended version of the well-known Hammerfall series, more powerful, more flexible, more comprehensive. It consists of two components:
Operating System: Mac OS X
¥ Hammerfall DSP Interface: The HDSP interface provides the connection from I/O box to computer. You have the choice between a CardBus card (PCMCIA type II) and a PCI card.
¥ Hammerfall DSP I/O Box: provides the connection to external equipment and processes all data. You have the choice between several I/O-boxes with different input/output configurations.
Hammerfall DSP is a driver for the audio interface.
What's New in This Release:
· Newly programmed Settings dialog and TotalMix, featuring Auto Load, Dock Lock and Auto Remove
· Added firmware revision check to Settings dialog
· Input Offset and Output Offset values added. Cards having analog I/Os will report the higher value. With this, an analog loopback will cause no offset anymore, but a digital loopback will show a negative offset.
· Digiface/Multiface: changed order of AutoSync sources, Word is now on top.
· Digiface/Multiface/9652: Improved ADAT receiver. New option Word Clock Out Single Speed.
· With Flash Update Tool 13/51: Digiface/Multiface: Bugfix communication problem at certain sample rates
· Digiface/Multiface/RPM: Support for internal loopback. Improved initialisation when re-connecting the box.
· Digiface: 'Emphasis' is valid for the analog Phones output too
· HDSP9632: New hardware (Flash Update 152) with internal loopback, improved ADAT receiver and DDS. DDS added to Settings dialog.
· New TotalMix with Monitor panel, MIDI support and a lot more improvements.