When you browse internet, normally you open more than one browser window, and click one by one in the task bar to see which window is done.IEMonitor will monitor the Downloading Status of each window,,also can delete IE Tracks,i.e. history,cookies
Version: 2.4When you browsing internet, normally you will open more than one browser windows, and click one by one in the task bar to see which window is done.
License: Free To Try $19.95
Operating System: Windows
IEMonitor will monitor the Downloading Status of each window.
When you open a new window, IEMonitor will add a new item in the Monitor window,which includes Title,URL,Status and Duration,thus you can easily know all the windows you opened and their status, then you can directly click the item which status is "Done" to activate this window to browse.
- Delete IE Tracks:History, Cookies, Temporary Internet Files and Typed URLs
- Monitor IE Browser:List all the browser window's Title, URL, Status and Duration
- Click to activate browser window: In the window list, you can click one item to activate this window to browse
- Right-Click to close browser window
- Shortcut to Web sites: You can add your Favorite web sites into IEMonitor,then click to directly open Multi sites.
- Open blank IE Window: Normally when you open an IE window, you must click the URL input area to set the focus there. IEMonitor will automatically set the focus to the URL input
- Minimize all IE Browser windows
- Hide all IE Browser windows
- Close Pop-up windows