Ultimate IDE that enables developers to maintain and manage MS SQL databases.
Version: 1.0mssqlXpress is the latest full-featured integrated development environment (IDE) for MS SQL. You can develop your databases using one powerful application. If you are an MS SQL developer, your life could be a lot easier from now on!
License: Free To Try $4,985.00
Operating System: Windows
MS SQL developers complain about the limited features of Query Analyser and Enterprise Manager:
- -I can never remember the names of tables, fields and variables.
- -I have to keep typing the same blocks of code and can't remember where to copy it from.
- -I had to do a small operation to 50 procedures. Repeating all of the keystrokes really drove me crazy.
- -It is annoying to have to switch between two applications all the time and only have one editing window!
- -How can I test this code without damaging the database?
- -Where can I keep my housekeeping code snippets?
- -I wiped out a block of code from a procedure last week and wish I still had it.
- -Using Visual SourceSafe is so tedious that I can't guarantee that my developers will use it every time. Losing version control could be a nightmare.
mssqlXpress has an answer for all of these problems:
- -View and switch back to any version of any object
- -Instantly connect to Microsoft Visual SourceSafe
Creating and testing code:
- -Execute an object or a block of code from the editor and then undo
- -Store your informal scripts (code snippets) with the database project
- -Write procedures without needing to DROP
Editing with great time-saving features:
- -Pick table, field and variable names from 'intellisense' lists as you type
- -Edit objects using multiple windows
- -Drag and drop or copy and paste code between windows
- -Instantly duplicate an object
- -Insert blocks of code or templates using short names ('Auto-complete')
- -Record and play back a keyboard macro
- -Search for text within a database
- -Building queries visually or with SQL
- -Editing table structure and data