GooglePasswordDecryptor is the FREE tool to instantly recover stored Google account passwords by various Google applications as well as popular web browsers.
Version: 12.0Google Password Decryptor is the FREE Software to instantly recover stored Google account passwords by various Google applications, popular web browsers & messengers.
Operating System: Windows
It supports Google Password Recovery from following Applications. * Google Talk * Google Picassa * Google Desktop Seach * Gmail Notifier * Firefox * Google Chrome * Internet Explorer
* Microsoft Edge * Chrome Canary / SXS * CoolNovo Browser * Opera Browser * Safari * Flock * UC Browser * Torch Browser * SeaMonkey Browser * Comodo Dragon Browser * SRWare Iron Browser * Paltalk Messenger
* Pidgin Messenger * Miranda Messenger
- Instantly decrypt and recover stored encrypted Google account password from prominent Google desktop applications, Web browsers & Messengers.
- Comes with easy to use cool GUI interface
- Support recovering multiple Google accounts stored with any of the supported applications.
- Automatically discovers the supported applications from their respective install location and recovers the password instantly.
- User can save the recovered Google password list to HTML/XML/Text/CSV file
- Installer for assisting you in local Installation & Uninstallation.
Google Password Decryptor works on both 32bit & 64bit platforms starting from Windows XP to new Windows 10 version.
For more advanced features, check out our new Google Password Recovery Pro Enterprise Edition at http://xenarmor.com / google-password-recovery-pro-software/
Version 12.0: Mega 2018 release to support Master Password and Google Password Recovery from Firefox's new crypto database
Version 11.0: Major edition supporting Google password recovery from latest version of Firefox (both 32 - bit & 64 - bit)
Version 10.5: Added feature to recover Google/Gmail passwords from new Microsoft Edge, Opera browsers.