Combine multiple photographs and pictures into a single one in different ways. Change the annoying names of your photographs automatically generated by the digital camera.
Version: 2.4Combine multiple photographs and pictures into a single one in different ways.
License: Free To Try $19.95
Operating System: Windows
With "Photo Merge and Rename", you can make your own collage from a collection of photographs.
Also, you can specify the number of thumbnails, their order, sizes, labels, background and much more.
Change the annoying names of your photographs automatically generated by the digital camera (e.g. DSC00001.jpg) to clear and understandable ones. With "Photo
Merge and Rename", you can batch-rename your digital photo files using lots of parameters including EXIF-information (date, time, counter, camera model, etc.).
You can also preview the new file names to check if your configuration and settings are correct. Rename hundreds of photographs with in one second making a single mouse click.
Main features of "Photo Merge and Rename":
- Supports all major graphic file formats: JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, etc.
- Specify the number of photos, their order, sizes and labels.
- Set the background of resulting images and label fonts.
- Use Drag'n'Drop to change the order of photos.
- time preview of merge results.
- Flexible file name generation.
- Batch renaming mode.
- Use of EXIF
- information to determine the renaming parameters.
- time preview the new file names.
Version 2.4: Added: Vista ready
Version 2.2: Added: Preset formats Fixed: Error message position
Version 2.1: Added: Preview selected photo Added: "Counter with a leading zero" rename parameter Fixed: Error message position