POPcon PRO connects MS Exchange to POP3+IMAP mailboxes. It retrieves messages from POP3 mailboxes and delivers them to your Exchange Server mailboxes according to the intended user found in the mails. It scans emails for SPAM and Virus content.
Version: 3.82POPcon PRO connects MS Exchange Server(tm) to POP3 and IMAP mailboxes.
License: Free To Try $139.00
Operating System: Windows
It acts as an e-mail collector that retrieves messages from POP3 mailboxes and delivers them to your Microsoft Exchange Server mailboxes according to the intended user found in the mails.
POPcon offers the following features:
- Poll private POP3 and IMAP mailboxes and forward mail to a single MS Exchange(TM) mailbox or distribute mail from multi-drop POP3 mailboxes to multiple MS Exchange(TM) users according to address the mail was sent to.
- Scans incomming Emails for SPAM against public internet spam blacklists and reroutes or deletes spam emails.
- Scans incomming emails with built-in antivirus engine and reroutes or deletes infected emails.
- Installs as a service - no need for a user to log in.
- Can be installed on same machine as MS Exchange Server(TM) - uses only one internet connection and one POP3 mailbox to receive mail for the whole workgroup or company.
- Polls multiple POP3 and IMAP mailboxes and distributes mail to your MS Exchange(TM) mail server.
- Flexible scheduling for mail retrieval based on day of week.
- Monitor POPcons actions from any system in your network using "POPcon Control" included with the software.
Version 3.82: Support for greylisting in ESET antivirus (switched in front of Exchange) and support for new email headers: X-Orig-To. Bugfixes in Connections tab
Version 3.73: Windows 2008, Exchange 2007 support
Version 3.02: New: Catch-all function for email to unknown recipients and support for POP3-SSL
Version 2.94: Now supports leaving email on POP3 server for specified number of days. Improved Antispam function.