SNMP network management integration with SCADA and HMI using OPC and Web Services, OPC DA 3.0, 2.05, 1.0, OPC XML DA, OPC AE 1.1 and 1.0, SNMPv2c, SNMPv1, ICMP ping. Auto Discovery Networked Devices, MIB import on line, csv-files import.
Version: 3.02.0.0Solution for integration of the SNMP computer network management and data pre-processing with SCADA using OPC interface or Web Services
License: Free To Try $1,694.00
Operating System: Windows
It has the following features:
- usable for managed and unmanaged devices
- implemented OPC specifications:OPC DA 3.0, 2.05,1.0, OPC XML DA, OPC Alarms and Events Version 1.1 and 1.0, OPC UA 1.1
- implemented protocols: SNMPv2c, SNMPv1
- using SNMP commands GET, SET and traps
- using ICMP ping to manage devices without running SNMP agent and displaying of round trip time as one OPC variable
- tags in address space of the OPC server are defined using MIB object identifier (Object ID), for example .18.104.22.168.4.1.2622.214.171.124; defined Object ID's can be validated by input in OPC configurator
- the possibility to manage unlimited number of devices with running SNMP agent
- pre-processing data using JScripts
- support of global JScript variables to enable for example implementation of historical data processing, filtration or other algorithms
- on line MIB Browser, which scans SNMP manageable devices for its SNMP variables that correspond to MIB objects
- import from csv-files
- IP Scanner, which is used for scanning computer network communities in defined IP area
- logging of SAEAUT SNMP OPC Server activities to log-files
- find functionality for easy finding of items in address space of the OPC server
Installation package contains:
- SNMP OPC Server configurator with built in JScript editor
- runtime application (SNMP OPC Server process)
- OPC XML-DA wrapper
OPC UA wraper - source code examples for OPC test clients (written in VB6 and VB.NET) for the communication with SNMP OPC server, using OPC DA3 interface or Web Services
Version 3.02.0.0: Common installation file for x86 an x64 OS platforms, improvements related to working with UAC, settings for SNMP service and start of the service is provided by installation.
Version 2.11.00: Improved working with TRAPs, TRAP folders, import from CSV files, OPC UA functionality enabled, new OPC UA demo client, minor errors removed, 2.08.01 - Switch On/Off OPC UA functionality in start menu. After installation, it is switched off.
Version 2.08.01: OPC UA functionality enabled, new OPC UA demo client, minor errors removed, 2.08.01 - Switch On/Off OPC UA functionality in start menu. After installation, it is switched off.
Version 2.08.00: OPC UA functionality enabled, new OPC UA demo client, minor errors removed
Version 2.07.00: Compliance according to the Data Access 3.00, Data Access 2.05a, Alarms and Events 1.10 and XML Data Access 1.00 specifications. The SNMP GET and SNMP SET operations can be called also from the server configurator. A new OPC Client.
Version 2.06.00: new OPC client, compliance according to the Alarms and Events 1.00, Alarms and Events 1.02, Alarms and Events 1.10, Data Access 2.00, Data Access 2.05a, Data Access 3.00d, XML Data Access 1.00, For the Data Access Automation 2.02 No Test Defined
Version 2.05.05: added finding items within configuration according to various criteria