How to protect my PC from others? 'Secure PC' application can do it. and it support 'File / Folder access control', 'external device control (such as USB, CD / DVD, mobile, printer)' and 'secure virtual drive' and 'permanently delete files' function.
Version: 184.108.40.206.0How to protect my PC?
License: Free To Try $54.00
Operating System: Windows
Do you use your PC with your family or friends? Or is it possible to access your PC by someone else when you are not present there?
Please try the 'Secure PC' product.
You can eliminate all your worries.'Secure PC' allows you to hide your important files when you are away from the office for a while, or to protect your files by temporarily changing your regular documents to read only.
You can block USB or Mobile connections to prevent your important files from being leaked, and you can disable the use of web browsers such as Internet Explorer and Chrome.
Save important files, such as bank accounts, to your secure drive. It is encrypted and you can only activate a secure drive if necessary.
You can also permanently delete files that can not recover when you delete them.
- You can set a policy such as hide / read only for a specific drive, folder, or file.
- For convenient control, we have already set the policy to control the desktop, my documents, office files and etc. You can enable the desired policy.
- You can disable certain programs.
- USB, CD / DVD, and portable storage devices can be set to hide or read-only.
- You can disable Print, Bluetooth, etc.
- You can create multiple encrypted secure drives and open them in read-only and edit mode
- Secure drives can be delivered to others using the export feature.
- You can permanently delete selected files / folders making them unrecoverable.
- Files in the Recycle Bin can be permanently deleted making them unrecoverable.
- You can permanently delete files that can be recovered from within the drive.
* Quick Guide: https://youtu.be / DUrSjHDu2QY * File / Folder / Drive Access Control: https://youtu.be / H80nhyIStS4
- See more videos: https://www.youtube.com / channel / UCW9UHqHn07a5Tk_L2bmsXyw
* Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 * Windows Server 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2016 / 2019
Version 220.127.116.11.0: ver 18.104.22.168.0 - Changed to be able to install in any area of PC - Changed some language packs
Version 22.214.171.124: ver 126.96.36.199 - Changed to be able to install in any area of PC - Changed some language packs
Version 188.8.131.52: Ver 184.108.40.206 - You can set a policy such as hide / read only for a specific drive, folder, or file. - You can disable certain programs.