Organize your entire schedule, classes, homework, study time and other events. A time and information management tool for students. It combines a scheduler, homework organizer, lecture recorder and note taking program in one application.
Version: 2.12Student Organizer is a time and information management tool for students. It combines a scheduler, homework organizer, lecture recorder and note taking program into one integrated application.
License: Free To Try $29.95
Operating System: Windows
It tracks your progress on each assignment, as well as scores for assignments and tests, and your standing in each class. Works with both weighted and non-weighted grades and each class can use it's own grade scale.
It keeps all your lecture, study and research notes organized to make your study sessions more productive.
Student Organizer is designed primarily for college students but could be used for any grade level.
Here are a few of the features of Student Organizer:
- Calendar keeps track of your entire schedule. Classes, assignment due dates and study times are added automatically.
- Track assignment progress and due dates. Never forget an assignment again.
- Track your scores and standing in each class. Works with both weighted and non-weighted grades and each class can use it's own grade scale.
- Integrated recorder lets you record lectures and take written notes at the same time.
- Keeps lecture, study and research notes organized and searchable.
- Set reminders for assignment due dates, tests or any other type of event, both recurring and non-recurring.
- Schedule study time for each class so you have sufficient time to complete assignments and are better prepared for tests.
- Flashcards help make your study time more productive.
- Also stores instructors, textbooks and grade scales.
- Saves money. You will not need to buy separate programs for homework and grade tracking, note taking, lecture recoding and flashcards.
Student Organizer is designed for laptop and notebook computers with a screen resolution of 1366x768 or greater.
Use on a portable computer is recommended so the program can be used in a class, library, study group, etc.
Note: For recording lectures, you will also need a non-noise canceling condenser microphone.
Version 2.12: When recording lectures you now have a choice in audio inputs. You can select either 'Microphone' or 'Speaker Audio'. For sending outgoing Email you can now select web based Email in addition to using an installed Email client. Fixed a couple of incorrect screen shots in the help file.