tkCNC Editor is a text editor, specially designed for editing of CNC code (G-code) for CNC machines. It is used by CNC programmers and operators for fast editing and verification of CNC code.
Version: 22.214.171.124tkCNC Editor is a text editor, specially designed for editing of CNC code (G-code) for CNC machines.
License: Free To Try $113.00
Operating System: Windows
It is used by CNC programmers and operators for fast editing and verification of CNC code. tkCNC Editor version 3.0 has implemented these functions:
- MDI (Multiple document interface) allows editing of multiple CNC documents
- Improved and fast G-code syntax highlighting
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Print Preview Preview CNC documents preview before printing
- All standard text editor functions such as Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete, Select All...
- Fast CNC Program renumbering
- Find/Replace function with special features for CNC code searching
- Fast points import from AutoCAD
- Generator of circular and rectangular point patterns (coordinates)
- Smart CNC code templates
- smart reuse of your CNC code
- Various operations with CNC code registers such as: mirroring, renumbering, translation, 2D and 3D rotation, mathematical operations (+,-,*,/), sorting etc.
- Improved conversion of CNC code from polar to Cartesian system and Cartesian to Polar
- Absolute to incremental and incremental to absolute conversion
- option for reversing toolpath direction
- CNC code registers swapping
- CNC code registers sorting (order in block)
- Stripping of block numbers
- improved 3D toolpath simulation/verification with possibility of toolpath export in DXF file
- Editing of 2D machining contour visually and conversion from DXF to G-code in a few clicks
- new machine wizard for definition of new machines
- Degrees conversion from Degrees/Minutes/Seconds format to decimal format and vice versa
- Automated CNC documents merging'
- QuickCalc' function implemented in text editor window for quick calculation of simple mathematical expressions directly in code
- File comparison with ExamDiff
Version 126.96.36.199: improved simulation speed, bug fixes, help links updated
Version 188.8.131.52: improved simulation speed, bug fixes
Version 184.108.40.206: bug fixes
Version 220.127.116.11: New "Edit 2D Contour" dialog - visual editing of machinng contours and easy DXF to G-code conversion
Version 18.104.22.168: Improved 3D simulation, speed, new options, bug fixes...
Version 22.214.171.124: Improved 3D simulation, speed, new options...