TuneFab Audible Converter for Mac is an easy audiobook converter that helps you remove DRM from Audible audiobooks and convert AA / AAX audiobooks to MP3, M4A, WAV, FLAC, etc. It can convert Audible files at 60X faster speed while saving chapter info.
Version: 1.0.0TuneFab Audible Converter is a cross-platform tool that helps you remove DRM from your Audible books. Try it out to manage, download and convert Audible AA / AAX books to MP3 all in one place.
License: Free To Try $24.99
Operating System: Mac OS X
Comprehensive Portfolio of TuneFab Audible Converter for Mac
- Smart DRM Unlocking Tech: TuneFab Audible Converter for Mac is embedded with advanced and smart DRM removal technology, which can automatically unlock DRM protection added to the Audible books with very simple clicks.
- Multiple Formats Supported: To enable the converted Audible books playable on more devices and media players, TuneFab Audible Converter provides mainstream audio formats such as MP3, M4A, FLAC, and WAV to output the audiobooks so that offline playback can be more convenient.
- Chapter and ID3 Tag Preservation: The chapter info and ID3 tags of the Audible books would be preserved as the original ones after conversion, which enables users to enjoy the same audiobooks playback experience offline on devices that are compatible with Audible. Navigating through chapters in audiobooks is still feasible even after the conversion.
- Built-in Audiobook Splitter: To break the downloaded audiobooks into small parts for more convenient playing and storing, the built-in splitter provided by TuneFab Audible Converter can function to help. 60
- X Faster Speed: By applying the accelerated tech for boosting efficiency, the Audible books conversion speed is able to reach 60X faster and save much time for users.
TuneFab Audible Converter is designed with a 100% secure in-app environment with smooth performance and intuitive functions, enabling users to experience more fluent and flexible offline audiobooks playback after completing the simplest Audible books conversion process.
Version 1.0.0: New Release.