Aero AIO: netstat plugin is a plugin for Aero AIO that lists all processes connecting out of your computer.
Version: 2.0.5Aero AIO: netstat plugin is a plugin for Aero AIO that lists all processes connecting out of your computer.
Operating System: Linux
· Install the .aiz plugin via the Aero AIO config dialog
· The first column is the number of processes with the same name
· The second column is the port at which one of these processes is connecting out
· The third column is the name of the processes
· The fourth column is the IP address to which one of these processes is connecting
· You can adjust the update interval and font size in the config dialog. You can also ask the theme to use sudo to get a list of all processes, not just yours. You must add the appropriate permissions to /etc/sudoers (see config dialog)
· You can also ask the theme to not show processes connecting to localhost via the config dialog
· Aero AIO 0.9.1
· Python 2.4
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed a bug in the regexp