"First and foremost, Allodia Site Engine is a Content Management System (CMS). It is the engine behind your website that simplifies the creation, management, and sharing of content. Use Allodia Site Engine as CMS, blog, site of news or personal page"
Version: 1.5"First and foremost, Allodia Site Engine is a Content Management System (CMS). It is the engine behind your website that simplifies the creation, management, and sharing of content.
Operating System: Windows
Use Allodia Site Engine as CMS, blog, site of news or personal page. The Allodia Software Team focuses on building a solid application framework rather than on add-ons that are typically found in many portal solutions.
This keeps the Allodia Site Engine core extremely lightweight and efficient, thus making it easier for anybody to extend Allodia Site Engine through custom third party component and modules that directly serve their needs.
Continue reading for a detailed feature list.
- Database on text files - you not needed MySQL.
- Division an article (news, marks) on categories.
- A large and healthy user and developer community.
- Provides a basic level of content approval for registered users.
- Page caching mechanism to improve performance on busy sites.
- Search engine steady-state (.html) URL's.
- Internationalisation (interface translation).
- Advanced and separate system administation system.
- Conclusion on panel a menu last 10 search requests
- Site map.
- Search engine.
- Document managers
- Tape of news
- Compact and light code does not load server hostings and takes minimum traffic.
- Publication an article from cache with given interval (regular automatic renovation of site).
- Script has SEO optimization"
Version 1.5: 1) Tape of news 2) Statistics