License: Free To Try $49.00
Operating System: Windows
AnyGantt is perfect for building complex and informative HTML5 Gantt charts.
AnyGantt is fully cross-browser and cross-platform. It can be used with ASP.NET, ASP, PHP, JSP, ColdFusion, Ruby on Rails or simple HTML pages.
With AnyGantt you can visualize data from any warehouse: from files in text, Excel, CSV formats to MySQL, MS SQL, and Oracle database servers.
You can use server or desktop platform of your choice to create your application - AnyGantt will take care of charting. Right visualization helps you to turn your data into Right Decisions!
If you need advanced, award-winning Gantt diagrams, then AnyGantt is the perfect solution for you.
- AnyGantt supports Project (Task-based) and Schedule (Resource-based) Gantt charts for project planning, and PERT (Program Evaluation & Review Technique) charts for decision making - all with configurable Timeline, DataGrid, and other features.
- Style Based Visualization allows developers to focus on the business logic. Nicely designed defaults allow keeping design tasks away at all!
- For all text-based elements, such as labels, tooltips or data-grid columns AnyGantt features powerful formatting options.
- Data Grid that holds basic task or resource information is highly configurable. You can add any number of custom columns that can contain additional task or resource data. Each column can have custom text formatting, height and text style settings. Data grid itself can be redesigned to reflect important data specifics.
- Each element of AnyChart Gantt charts can be configured in its own way with a help of the flexible design system.
Version 8.3.0: New JS Gantt charting features: • Full support of HTML tooltips. Write your own HTML code and customize tooltip visualization using CSS classes. • Gantt Editing API thoroughly revised and improved. Improvements: • Color palettes improvements. • Gantt Datagrid buttons UI customizations.
Version 8.2.1: New Features: DVF-3656 - The filter() method added. Bug fixes: DVF-3673 - Formatting fuctions context issues fixed.
Version 8.2.0: Major new features in AnyGantt JS Gantt Charts library: data grid live editor, brand new Gantt timeline, custom drawing for any Gantt chart element. Improvements: new Gantt API for timeline elements, customization of data grid expand/collapse buttons.
Version 8.0.0: Modular system and custom JS builds (30 modules, 16 themes). Node.js server-side rendering with a playground. 'No Data' label feature. Chart export settings. CSV/Excel export remastered. Context menu customization API. Timeline labels settings. General API improvements.