aprsd is a server daemon that provides Internet gateway and client access to amateur radio APRS packet data.
Version: 2.2.5-15aprsd is a server daemon that provides Internet gateway and client access to amateur radio APRS packet data. It has been developed by and for amateur radio enthusiasts to provide real-time data in an easy to use package.
Operating System: Linux
· libstdc++ 3.2.x or greater
1. Unpack the tarball (tar xvfz aprsd-.tar.gz)
2. cd aprsd-
5. As root make install (installs to /usr/local/bin by default) or run as deamon from build dir (admin).
6. Modify aprsd.conf to reflect your setup and preferences
7. ./aprsd (to run from console) or ./aprsd -d (to run as a deamon)
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed SEGV on some implementations of NPTL on thread exit
· New function utils.cpp:CompPattern
· Changed function utils.cpp:find_rfcall
· Wildcard support for gate2rf (Hans-Juergen Barthen, DL5DI) see aprsd.conf
· Logic bug in SendOnRF fixed again (Hans-Juergen Barthen, DL5DI)
· Updated README