BASHISH is a modular Bourne-shell theme engine.
Version: 2.0.7Bashish is a theme-engine using bash and other POSIX shells to customize nearly all aspects of the terminal: title, colors, prompt, font, background, etc.
Operating System: Linux
BASHISH has a modular design which makes it easy to add features (and it does have a lot) while keeping good performance.
Here are some key features of "BASHISH":
· Support the most common terminals.
· Support a common subset of the theme properties of the most common terminals.
· Be transparent for the user, easy to change theme and not interfere with any applications.
· Low latency, the user should not have to wait for the terminal to get themed.
What's New in This Release:
· This release comes with updates for zsh, fixes for application theming from the commandline, and changes to work properly with old Bashish 1.x configuration files.