CVS Manager is a web-based CVS (Concurrent Versioning System) repository monitoring/management and reporting software.
Version: 1.0.0CodeMiner CVS Manager is a web-based CVS (Concurrent Versioning System) repository monitoring/management and reporting software.
License: Free To Try $195.00
Operating System: Linux
It provides a centralized view of the user activity and repository growth through intuitive graphs and charts. These graphs provide valuable insights into various activities in the CVS repository that would be helpful to project managers or developers.
With CVS Manager, you can answer critical questions about your repository, such as
- Is my project converging?
- How has my project progressed over time?
- What critical files had been added in the last few hours?
- How does this project compare with other projects?
Apart from managing the repository, CVS Manager monitors the health of server (pserver), providing reports on CPU, Memory, and Disk utilization.
Here are some key features of "CVS Manager":
· CVS Manager continuously monitors the CVS repository, collects various details about the repository, and presents them as dashboard views. This helps you easily analyze each activity in your repository.
· CVS Manager's pre-built views provide in-depth statistics on repository activities with ability to drill down for more details. This enables easy CVS management.
· CVS Manager offers a web-based user interface enabling easy repository monitoring from anywhere using just a web browser.
· CVS Manager can easily be deployed on both Windows and Linux platforms.
· CodeMiner CVS Manager can be evaluated free of charge for 45 days.