Drawing Entity Relationship Diagram,
Version: 6.0DB Visual ARCHITECT (DB-VA), provides zero learning curve modeling environment for designing database and object-oriented static structure.
License: Commercial $699.00
Operating System: Windows
DB-VA is not just modeling tool but can generate and reverse database, DDL. DB-VA generate real executable persistence code, persistence layer and database (DDL or direct execute to the database).
You can focus on developing business logic and user interface without care about the database issue. The persistence layer of the DB-VA is build on top of the most popular persistence layer, Hibernate.
There is no vendor lock on when adopting DB-VA. All generated code can run on all popular relational database (e.g. MySQL, Oralce, SQL Server, DB2) and Application Server (e.g.
JBoss, WebLogic Server...). To know more about how DB-VA can help, please visit the Java ORM resource page at
You can use DB-VA to:
- Design Database with Entity Relationship Diagram
- Design Object
- Oriented model with UML Class Diagram
- Generate and synchronize between Entity Relationship Diagram and UML Class Diagram
- Generate Hibernate (both XML and annotation)
- Generate POJO, DAO, Factory, Static method style persistence Java code
- Generate Database Schema (DDL)
- Reverse engineering of ERD from DDL
- Increase readable of Database diagram with Nicknamer (one entity with multiple name)
- Modeling collaboratively with VP Teamwork Server, CVS, SVN and Perforce
- Interoperability with UML2 model (UML2.x metamodel for eclipse platform) through XMI
- Export diagrams to JPG, PNG, SVG, EMF, PDF
- Advanced Report generationand more...
Design Oracle database with ERD Reverse engineering Oracle database to ERD Generate Oracle database and Hibernate mapping
Version 6.0: Completion in Entity, Generate MS Word 2007 report