Double Choco LatteBugzero is a software configuration management/bug/enhancement tracking software.
Version: 0.9.5Double Choco Latte is a GNU Enterprise package that provides basic project management capabilities, time tracking on tasks, call tracking, email notifications, online documents, statistical reports, a report engine, and more features are either working or being developed/planned.
Operating System: Linux
It can be displayed inside of a phpGroupWare installation or be used stand-alone. Double Choco LatteBugzero is licensed under the GPL (GNU Public License), which means it is free to study, distribute, modify, and use.
Here are some key features of "Double Choco LattBugzeroe":
· Work Orders - Use for tracking history of almost anything: bugs, requests, maintenance, project tasks.
· Projects - Include hierarchal support so sub-projects can be created. Parent project's statistics include all child project stats to provide an overall status of all projects.
· Call Tickets - Use for contact with clients. Self-timing.
· Time Cards - Time taken on a work order to accomplish an action. Multiple time cards can be input for a single work order.
· Attribute Sets
· An attribute set consists of: Actions, Priorities, Severities, Statuses.
· Each product can support its own attribute set for work orders and tickets.
· Accounts - Client based tracking
· Personnel - People involved in the projects, including hierarchal support
· Departments - To "categorize" personnel
· Severities - List a bug's severity level
· Priorities - Ranks bugs by priority
· Statuses - Tracks bugs by status
· Sequences - Related Work Orders carry the same Job Number and incremental sequence numbers. Can be used for projects.
· Products - Obvious, but also can be assigned a person to "report to". Useful for product managers to track what they're responsible for.
· E-Mail notification via watches.
· Notification for statuses: Open, Close, Change
· Optional notification for any activity
· Can watch a product or project and receive E-Mails for their respective work orders
· Can watch a specific work order.
· Can also watch tickets in the same way, with the exception of projects.
· PHP - version 4.
· Any OS that runs PHP (including UN*X, BSD, Linux, Windows)
· A web server
· Apache (1.3 or greater)
· IIS (4.0 or greater, 5.0 recommended)
· A SQL Database
· PostgreSQL 7.1.x or greater
· MySQL 3.23.x or greater
· Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 11.x or greater
· Microsoft SQL Server 7.0 or greater
· Client - Any recent standards compliant browser
· Mozilla 1.x or greater (1.3+ recommended)
· Mozilla Firebird
· Konqueror 3.1 or greater
· Internet Explorer 5.5 or greater (6 recommended)