Automatically converts DV tapes to a professioal-looking DVD with DV date-time stamp, menus, chapters, transitions. The program does automatically all that you always do manually. Converts also to: MPEG1, MPEG2, AVI, ASF, WMV file formats.
Version: 22.214.171.1247Automatically converts DV tapes to a professioal-looking DVD with DV date-time stamp, menus, chapters, transitions.
License: Free To Try $49.99
Operating System: Windows
The program does automatically all that you always do manually.
If you want to capture your DV footage, make a professional-looking movie, burn your movie to a professional-looking DVD with menus and display the DV date-time stamp, you must love Exsate VideoExpress that will do all the jobs automatically. Key features:1.
- automatically captures a given interval (4 modes);
- DV date
- time stamp detection;
- capture to a single or multiple files.
Automatically makes your movie professional-looking:
- displays the DV date
- time stamps;
- optically recognizes clips and inserts the best suitable transition;
- automatically corrects corrupted data;
- automatically adds intro and final clips to the captured footage;
- allows automatically resize all the clips to fit a total maximum given duration;
- looking DVD with menus;
- automatically finds the best position and inserts DVD chapters;
- supports all general formats: MPEG1, MPEG2, DivX, AVI, ASF, WMV.
Works in background to let you run other programs.
5. Shutdown the PC after finished.
6. Easy to use user interface in a wizard mode.
7. Full customization of automatic tasks.
Version 126.96.36.1997: Bug fix release
Version 188.8.131.523: Added MPEG/MPEG2/DVD/SVCD/VCD support.
Version 184.108.40.2069: Added possibility to change a clip date and time stamp. Fixed some bugs.
Version 220.127.116.115: Added possibility to automatically insert introduction and completion clips into your movie project. This makes your movie more professional-looking.
Version 18.104.22.1683: Fixed several bugs in the DV Capture module. Added posibility to change transitions settings from the Program Preferences dialog window
Version 22.214.171.1247: Added possibility to change automatic transitions scenarios, edit transition settings and fixed bug in the DV Capture module.
Version 126.96.36.1992: Added possibility to change font settings on the DV date/time stamp