FileCommander is a file management program similar to well known Total Commander for Windows based on multiplatform framework.
Version: 0.0.1.3 rev 589FileCommander is a file management program similar to well known Total Commander for Windows based on multiplatform framework. Consists of two panel display with support of Total Commander plugins.
Operating System: Linux
What's New in This Release:
· command line history (again...)
· configure packer settings in options
· crash when reloading directory content without content plugins fixed (bug 1828808)
· lister has big problems with handling larger files (whole file is in memory..., task entry 151667 in Trolltech's task tracker)
· for some lister plugins (editors and other witch grab keyboard) main menu is not activated by alt key
· and many other things to do...