Fix Attachments Icons View is a Thunderbird extension which fixes the wrong icons view when there are attached EML files.
Version: 0.2.2Fix Attachments Icons View is a Thunderbird extension which fixes the wrong icons view when there are attached EML files with attachments inside. Moreover, it tries to show the right icon when the attachment has generic mimetype.
Operating System: Linux
· fixattachiconsview.subattachments.mark_instead_skip (default = false) : with the inline attachments view, shows the sub-attachments in the main window, marking them with "[*]" before filename;
· fixattachiconsview.app_octet_stream.show_icon_by_ext (default = true) : try to find the right icon when the mimetype is generic;
· fixattachiconsview.icon_mime.< estensione > (by default it doens't exist, the value must be a valid mimetype) : associate a file extension to a mimetype, just to find the icon.
· Thunderbird 1.5 - 2.0.0.*
How to Install in Thunderbird;
1. Right-click the link below and choose "Save Link As..." to download and save the file to your hard disk.
2. In Mozilla Thunderbird, open Add-ons from the Tools menu.
3. Click the Install button, and locate/select the file you downloaded and click "OK".