Goby is an image viewer based on the GTK+ toolkit.
Version: 0.3.7.6Goby is an image viewer based on the GTK+ toolkit. Goby is being developed with the aim of providing an intuitive, ACDSee-like user experience.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "Goby":
· Two modes of operation, browse mode and view mode
· Basic file browsing (folder tree and file list)
· Progressive image loading
· Zoom in/out and scaling options like fit to window
· Keyboard shortcuts for mouse-free navigation
· GTK+ 2.6
· GLib 2.10 (part of the GTK+ toolkit)
· GnomeVFS 2.10