Complete suite for creating and modifying icons, multi-resolution icons, cursors and animated icons. Use for desktop icons, Web Site bookmarks, programs, other projects. Features: Full painting tools; Import or export images; Edit or add icons; more.
Version: 7.20A complete graphics suite for creating, extracting, and modifying icons, cursors, animated icons or cursors and other images. Use for creating bookmark and favorites icons for your web pages, filmstrip animation sequences, stitching together panels of icons, and editing other images.
License: Free To Try $37.95
Operating System: Windows
A PARTIAL LISTING OF FEATURES INCLUDES:
- A full set of painting tools;
- Transparent and Inverse paint;
- Extract icons and cursors from EXE, DLL, ICO, ANI, ICL, or CUR format files (including OS2, XP Alpha-channel icons and cursors, XBM, XPM, WBMP and Palm Datebook icon files);
- Read/write most common image files (such as BMP, JPEG, GIF, PCX, TIFF, etc.);
- Capture icons from the screen;
- Clip and/or scale on import;
- Save in icon/cursor formats, store in Library files;
- Insert icons into program files (including EXE, DLL, VBX, OCX, CPL and DRV);
- Special Effects filters (including User Defined and PS-style plugins);
- Automatic creation of common animation effects, such as Dissolves and Fades;
- Import/export animated GIF, FLC, FLI and AVI files;
- Export animations as .BMP filmstrip panels;
- Icon Wrapper utility allows you to wrap programs and scripts which do not contain icon resources into an executable with your own icon;
- Change system icons/cursors (including animation of desktop icons);
- Allows you to create and distribute icon and cursor library EXE programs, complete with installation program, image preview applet, and other options;
- Can also edit photos and larger images;
- Support for TWAIN scanners and cameras;
- Support for pressure-sensitive Stylus and Tablet devices;
- and much more...
Version 7.20: New options when saving paletted icons, and other minor enhancements.
Version 7.12: several tool and function enhancements, along with a fix for an issue when running on machines with multiple monitors