kpsql is a graphical front-end to psql, the PostgreSQL interactive terminal.
Version: 0.2kpsql is a graphical front-end to psql, the PostgreSQL interactive terminal.
Operating System: Linux
kpsql has been tested on 3.4.3 and 3.5, seems to work.
1) extract to dir where you want it to be installed
2) run setup.bash to create a desktop icon
· KDE 3.x
What's New in This Release:
Basic file handling
· command open/(selection) save as/save
· output (selection) save as
· for commands like i FILE, see manual