Easy to use, powerful multimedia converter and capture utility.
Version: 1.0If you do not have an application like Media Player® or Ulead Media Studio® but still want to create the smallest AVI files, use our FREE Multimedia Converter. The LEAD Multimedia Converter is an easy to use, powerful multimedia converter and capture utility.
Operating System: Windows
Multimedia files can be created by converting from other multimedia files such as AVI, MPEG files, etc., or you can create multimedia files by capturing from a video/audio source. Multimedia files can be compressed by any audio and video codec that is installed on your PC and is supported by DirectShow. The smaller file size allows you to use less space to store your multimedia files and makes it easier to share your movies with your friends (send them through E-mail or put them on your web site).
The LEAD Multimedia Converter Pro also offers many useful video/audio effects filters that can be applied during capture or conversion.
Please note that not every codec supports all types of input data. For example, some video codecs will have restrictions on the width, height or the bits/pixel of the image data. LEAD's Converter will do its best to use the codecs that you have selected.
Key features of the LEAD Multimedia Converters:
- Compress output files using different codecs to reduce file size
- Allows you to create files from any DirectShow capture device
- Easy to use, intuitive point-and-click interface
- Allows you to interrupt the capture/conversion process at any time and see partial results
- Quickly view the result by pressing the "Play" button
- Offers many useful video/audio effects filters that can be applied during capture or conversion. (Pro Version Only)