Lifetimer includes various ways to time things in life.
Version: 1.2Lifetimer includes various ways to time things in life.
License: Proprietary License
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "Lifetimer":
· Timer (Stopwatch) - Measure how long something has been done
· Alarm - Allows for creating different types of alarms (i.e. “Green Tea”, “Black Tea”, “Nap”, “Unit of Work”) and when the duration of the alarm is finished, an alarm dialog opens up and a a pleasant beeping sound is played until the alarm dialog is closed
· Work/Break Cycle - This allows you to create a cycle of Work Time and Break Time. This can be useful to schedule regular breaks to help prevent eye strain, RSI(Repetitive Stress Injury, like carpal tunnel syndrome), or also to implement the (10 + 2) * 5 Procrastination Dash idea from 43folders.com. Sounds are also played at the beginning of each work and break time with the work time made to be slightly unstable (more serious, time to work!) and the break time made to be more stable (time to relax!)
The sound effects in this program were made using my software blue in conjunction with Csound.
If you’ve found this program to be of value to you, please consider making a donation.
· Java 1.4 or higher
· Java Web Start
What's New in This Release:
· The setup dialogs for Alarms and Work/Break Cycles have been redone.
· You are now able to set times for these using a spinner or set the values from a preset, and there is better organization of presets (pushing up and pushing down).
· Last settings for Alarm and Work/Break Cycle are now saved on close and reloaded on open.
· The main window size is more compact.