MKDoc project consists of a Web content management system.
Version: 1.6.31MKDoc project consists of a Web content management system.
Operating System: Linux
MKDoc is a Web site building, serving, and content management tool that was designed to encourage the use of good information architecture and the production of accessible Web sites.
It provides different ways for the public to interact with and navigate between documents, including a sitemap, search facility, Dublin Core XML/RDF metadata, and printer versions of pages.
All management, document creation, editing, and organizing is done via a Web browser, and the look is controlled using Petal templates.
Unicode/UTF-8 is used to support all languages, including right-to-left languages.
Here are some key features of "MKDoc":
· Easily manage and deploy content on the internet.
· Create and manage online communities around your website.
· Publish materials in multiple languages.
· Comply with e-gif / section 508 accessibility standards.
· Apache (1.3 branch) (required)
· mod_perl (Apache 1.3 branch) (required)
· MySQL (Obsolete (3.23.x) branch) (required)
· Perl 5.8.0 (required)
· HTML Tidy (recommended)
· Courier-IMAP (optional)
What's New in This Release:
· New user-group functionality allows restricted areas and multiple groups of users.
· Headlines and Events listings can now just show documents matching particular audience categories.
· Site owners can generate spreadsheet style reports on user accounts.
· Uploaded files have icons indicating their file-type.
· New Dynamic Sitemap plugin is faster and shows more information.
· New plugin allows users to post comments to documents.