Mkdvd is an easy-to-use front-end for several programs which allows simplifies converting most kinds of movies to a DVD.
Version: 2.43Mkdvd is an easy-to-use front-end for several programs which allows simplifies converting most kinds of movies to a DVD which you can watch in your DVD player or give to your friends.
Operating System: Linux
Mkdvd is not a graphical front-end, but it automates the entire task of creating a DVD into one simple command. Mkdvd runs on any UNIX platform, as long as the programs below are available.
Mkdvd is also able to convert PAL movies to NTSC and/or vice versa (even if they are interlaced).
What's New in This Release:
· The code was updated to work with all the latest versions of the required tools.
· toolame is not needed anymore.
· The program now handles multiple audio tracks and multiple subtitles.
· It can convert any movie from NTSC to PAL or vice versa (even interlaced material).
· DV support was improved.
· Multi-column menus were added.
· Many bugfixes were made.