mmix is a program for changing the mixer settings of your soundcard(s).
Version: 0.2mmix is a program for changing the mixer settings of your soundcard(s).
Operating System: Linux
Instructions for installing mmix:
1. Possibly, edit the Makefile (compilertuning etc)
2. Read the comments in params.h, and edit the #define's for your needs:
3. Build it:
4. Install the binary and the manpage:
5. Read the manpage!
6. Start the mixer ...
· linux >= 2.3.??
· some simple libc (glibc/dietlibc/...)
· a mixer device (soundcard/tv-card/...)
What's New in This Release:
· updated manpage
· added mmix.lsm for sunsite
· changed the command line option (more usefull now!)
· added some new configaration stuff (edit|delete old one!)
· version 0.3 will remove all malloc code (use of alloca + fixed sizes!)