My Own Building System (a.k.a. mobs) is a GPL'd build system, lightweight and easy to use, with a limited application framework.
Version: 2.3.2My Own Building System (a.k.a. mobs) is a GPL'd build system, lightweight and easy to use, with a limited application framework. My Own Building System project gets information from the end-user wanting to build your project and modifies the building process according to such information.
Operating System: Linux
It provides the developer with some development helpers, including some makefile framework and an interface for the end-user (the 0 script). This building system supports the (more or less) automatic building of C, C++, Bison/Yacc, Flex/Lex, and Texinfo source files, and the creation of static and shared libraries and binaries.
It is not a GNU autoconf/automake clone, and although the command line of the 0 script certainly mimics the one of GNU 'configure' it is only for the sake of end-users. Internally, and from the point of view of the developer, is very different.
· A POSIX/SUSv3 shell. GNU Bash and Zsh will do perfectly.
· GNU make. Probably other make clones will work, but are untested.
· GNU compiler collection, that is, the illustrious GCC.
· GNU binutils (probably your system's linker will do...).
· The basic POSIX/SUSv3 utilities.
What's New in This Release:
· The project is now licensed according to the GPLv2 only, and not necessarily to "any later version" of the GPL.