nvemFTP is a Qt-based FTP client geared to be compatible with many protocols, with minimal dependencies.
Version: 0.1.3nvemFTP is a Qt-based FTP client geared to be compatible with many protocols, with minimal dependencies. To install this program just run::
Operating System: Linux
And to install:
make install INSTALL_ROOT=/path/to/install/
Be sure to include the trailing slash on the install path!
Here are some key features of "nvemFTP":
· Multi-site queue
· Uses a hierarchical layout for easy visibility.
· Every Host is the top node, and all files go beneath it, or their respective directory node.
· Reuses connections to remote hosts if possible.
· Allows multithreaded connections to remote sites.
· Handles recursive transfers
· Handles multiple protocols via a single API.
· (Currently only the FTP protocol has been implemented)
· Modular configuration panel so you can change every little setting.
· FTP protocol support.
· Support for passive/active data connections.
· Automatic resuming for both downloads and uploads.
· Directory caching.
· Singular API for protocol interface provies a dodular design, allowing protocols to be plugged in dynamically.
What's New in This Release:
· Recursive gets/sends supported via the Queue.
· Added a working Queue with multithreading capabilities.
· Added an options dialog, with the configuration object to match.
· Settings are saved in ~/.nvemftp/config/
· Added directory caching. Settings found in the new options dialog.