OraDump-to-Oracle is a program to import Oracle dump files to Oracle server. The program reads the dump file directly, so Orace environment is not required. Also, the program does not require compatibility of dump file and Oracle server versions.
Version: 1.0OraDump-to-Oracle is a program to import Oracle dump files to Oracle server.
License: Free To Try $79.00
Operating System: Windows
The program does direct reading from the dump, so Orace environment is not required.
Also, the program does not require compatibility of the dump file and destination Oracle server versions. Command line support allows to script, automate and schedule the conversion process. Key features:
- all formats of Oracle dump files (both EXP and EXPDP) are supported;
- encrypted dump files are supported;
- all versions of Windows and Unix/Linux Oracle are supported (including 12c);
- local installation of Oracle components is not required;
- converts multi-file Oracle dump files;
- converts indexes and foreign keys with all necessary attributes;
- option to convert individual tables;
- stores conversion settings into profile;
- command line support;
- easy-to-use wizard style interface