Ideal for product advertizing. The current file contains 10 slides, with a total number of 20 pictures. Key features include No XML, only pictures folder and texts folder;Add as many pictures / slides with info text as you want;No need to get in Flash
Version: 1.0Key features include:
License: Free To Try $4.00
Operating System: Windows
- No XML, only pictures folder and texts folder;
- Add as many pictures/slides with info text as you want;
- No need to get into Flash;
- Slide preloader included;
- Picures are 160x
- FLA and SWF
- pictures folder, pictures must be called 0.jpg, 1.jpg etc for the left picture and 0b.jpg, 1b.jpg etc for the right one.
- Texts folder, text files must be called 0.txt, 1.txt etc for the corresponding pictures.
- An extra text file within the texts folder called "total.txt", where the total number of items/slides is defined. This must be updated with Notepad if changing number of slides.
- Help file
For example:The current file contains 10 slides, with a total number of 20 pictures.
If you wanted to make it 15 slides, with a total number of 30 pictures:
- Update the pictures folder with your pictures, making sure to respect the naming protocol (0.jpg up to 14.jpg for the left pictures, and 0b.jpg up to 14b.jpg for the right pictures)
- Update the texts file with you texts, making sure they are called 0.txt up to 14.txt.
- Update the "total.txt" text file. As there are 10 slides currently, the "total.txt" file looks like this (content=10), you must then change it to (content=15). Easily done in Notepad...
Ideal for product advertizing, any questions let me know.
Package includes: FLA;
Opens with: Flash 8, Flash CS3;
AS Version: ActionScript 2.0;
Viewable with: Flash Player 8 and above;