Raster to Vector Converter is a raster to vector converter, that converts BMP, TIF(TIFF), GIF, JPG(JPEG),PNG file into editable DWG / DXF file. No AutoCAD requested.
Version: 1.1Raster to Vector Converter is a raster to vector converter, that converts BMP, TIF(TIFF), GIF, JPG(JPEG),PNG file into editable DWG / DXF file. No AutoCAD requested.
License: Free To Try $120.00
Operating System: Windows
Key Features:01. Create editable lines by the original image, no AutoCAD requested.
02. Input image file: Scanned drawings or any images in formats of BMP, JPG (JPEG), GIF, TIF (TIFF), PNG, etc.
03. Color or black-and-white image with gray stages is also supported.
04. Solid raster vectorization supported.
05. Output file: DWG or DXF in editable vector, which can be saved as AutoCAD R14 or 2000~2008.
06. Stratified by color in converted drawing.
07. Output line type: Centerline or outline.
08. Image background color: Black or white.
09. You can ignore differences in color.
10.Tracing raster lines, arcs, circles, arrow lines, dash lines, polylines, hatches on monochrome, grayscale or color images.
11. Easy to use, no complicated settings.
AutoDWG aslo provides drawing service, the professional CAD designers reconstruct the drawing for you.