How much is a memory worth? Ripsaws 1 vibrant color puzzles are quite a bargain and loved by all ages and genders. It's a Memory Mender game because when memory is not used, you loose. As you exercise memory , other details become clearer.
Version: 1.0.1How much is a memory worth? Ripsaws1 vibrant color puzzles are quite a bargain and loved by all ages and genders. It's a Memory Mender game because when memory is not used, you loose.
License: Free To Try $9.95
Operating System: Windows
As you stretch and exercise memory, it improves. As you remember art details, you will find you also remember life's details, while playing a game with 8 vibrant original art puzzles by Valxart.
1) Ripsaw Game Play: Drag and drop each of the 40 square image pieces on the grid where you think they go.
Object of the game is to rebuild the Valx Art Image, in the fastest time with the least misses.You can play to beat the clock, or ignore it and use "show me" mode to show the correct location of misses.
2) How to earn High Score, you: 1) if you peek or stop timer, you loose points. 2)If you miss, you loose points 3) highest score is a perfect rebuilt image, no misses and at the fastest time.
3) "SHOW ME" Mode: click on "SHOW ME" then start game. Yoy can switch to the SHOW ME mode at any time . Everytime you miss on piece drop, indicator will flash in correct grid location .
You can Re-drag the piece to correct grid location.
4) Added Difficulties: Once you've mastered the game, try getting high score when you select the puzzle pieces in order starting from top left to right descending down through the rows.
5) REPLAY: when game has ended , you can record score and return to the main screen, or replay game with puzzle pieces same place as first game.
6) Every time you start a new game or record a score, the 40 pieces are scrambled and re-laid around the outside of the grid, unless replay was selected.