RoasterBase is a coffeeroasting profiles database.
Version: 0.1 RC1RoasterBase is a coffeeroasting profiles database aimed to provide conveniente live input and visualization of the roasting profiles.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "RoasterBase":
· Live data input/capture when roasting
· Beans, Blends and Profiles management
· Cupping profiles for all three
· Stock management for Beans
· Auto-decrease stock when roasting
· Bean stock is decreased proportionally when roasting a Blend
· Graphical roasting profile plot
· Export plot to image
· Show and auto-advance instructions when reroasting a profile
· Support for metric and imperial systems (*F, *C, kg, lbs)
· Suppots "Gene" time ("1.5") and "normal" time ("1:30")
What's New in This Release:
· fixed reroast plot and window sizing
· reroast displays (re)sc/fc in the legend now, reroast displays time-remain now, reroast taborder fixed
· Fixed reroast plot, added error-calculation and made both plots nicer.
· Almost finished "reroast" dialog to save/recall multiple "roasts" (one profile has many roasts)