RocketReader Kids teaches children ages 3 to 7 to read by helping them to confidently master whole word recognition skills. Uses a unique mix of phonics and sight word training to quickly develop a child's recognition of the 1000 most popular words.
Version: 2.8RocketReader Kids teaches children ages 3 to 7 to read by helping them to confidently master whole word recognition skills.
License: Free To Try $129.00
Operating System: Windows
Is your child just starting to learn how to read? If so, give them a head start with RocketReader Kids, exciting reading tuition software for kids that is both useful and fun!
The program uses an effective mix of phonics and sight word training to quickly develop a child's recognition of the 1000 most popular words.
RocketReader Kids employs multiple teaching methods (phonics, recall and whole word recognition) to help your child enter the world of reading.
Its training techniques and assessment methods adapt to suit the individual needs of your child. You can create your own lessons easily, too!
Colorful rewards and encouraging audio feedback after each correct answer provide great motivation and develop strong sense of achievement.
RocketReader Kids also provides reports on a child's progress - measurable results for parents and teachers showing how a child's skills are improving.
Features and Benefits:
- Trains children to quickly and confidently develop recognition of the 1000 most popular words - this improves their reading fluency
- Adapts to suit the individual needs of each child - so your child can learn at optimal levels at all times
- Builds a picture of the child's comprehension and uses it to accelerate their transition from phonic reading to whole word reading - quickly improving your child's reading fluency
- RocketReader Kids has 83 graded lessons, each with word pronunciation and spelling using the sounds of the alphabet - teaching your child to decode and read new words
- RocketReader Kids employs a new smart (patent pending) method of reading instruction - your child is learning using outstanding techniques
- Engaging and fun reward system - your child is motivated and rewarded for learning
- Parent / teacher reporting - see at a glance how children are doing.