rpm-analyzer is a graphical tool to help you analyze rpm dependencies.
Version: 1.22rpm-analyzer is a graphical tool to help you analyze rpm dependencies. You can easily see what packages are required to install or remove a specific rpm.
Operating System: Linux
RPM-Analyzer project may also help you to maintain a Red Hat-based distribution by providing hdlist and comps.xml analysis tools.
Here are some key features of "RPM Analyzer":
This tool is based on a rpm database (hdlist).
After loading this database, you'll be able to define a set of rpm, based on:
· the current system configuration
· predefined groups (from comps.xml)
· a user selection
This set of rpm:
· will automatically include the requiered dependencies.
· can be exported as an ASCII or HTML file.
You can easily view which packages are:
· requiered in order to add a specific rpm to your set.
· to be removed in order to remove a specific package from your set.
What's New in This Release:
· This release allows the users preferences to be automatically saved/restored.
· The packaging has been re-worked and the versioning changed.