This programmable calculator has 250+ solutions and 7 unique keypads, including Standard, Engineering, Binary, Magnetics, Trig, and Convert. It also has 15 discrete calculators for complex functions and an easy-to-learn programming language.
The software includes 24 storage registers identifiable by name, and is programmable using the easy-to-learn RECPL language. Some of the key functions included in any keypad include REG for manipulating the storage registers, Lastx for recalling the last number used, and Drop for deleting the number in the x-reg and replacing it with the number in the y-reg.
The unique keypads are:
- Standard: includes functions found on a normal scientific calculator (log, ln, N!, etc.), in addition to a simple math teaching aid for kids, Wind Chill calculator, and more.
- Engineering: handles problems like Resonant Frequency, Ohms Law, Parallel Complex Impedances, Polynomial Equations, Impedance of a Ladder Network, and many more.
- Binary: is used to manipulate unsigned Binary integers of various lengths (word size) from 4 to 64 bits, with about 22 functions available.
- Magnetics: for the design of transformers and inductors, with many built-in functions unique to magnetic component design.
- Trig: solves Arc Length, Right Triangle, and any Defined Plane Triangle problems, also computes the trig functions, as well as some hyperbolic functions. Converts Radians to Degrees, and Hours, Minutes, Seconds to Decimal Hours and vice versa.
- Convert: offers thousands of conversions, more than 40 physical constants and many specific gravities.
Overall, this software is an all-around impressive tool for anyone in need of sophisticated calculations. With its numerous functions and helpful tips, it is great for anyone from new users to seasoned professionals.
Version 12.0.0: Enhancements and corrections
Version 10.1.1: minor correction
Version 10.1.0: Added new function, minor corrections
Version 10.0.2: Revised regional settings
Version 10.0.1: Revised regional settings
Version 10.0.0: Major enhancements
Version 9.1.1: minor correction
Version 9.1.0: minor corrections and additional features
Version 9.0.1: minor corrections
Version 8.0.2: Bug fix