Stair Dismount - Porrasturvat is a stair stunt game.
Version: 1.0.3Stair Dismount - Porrasturvat is a stair stunt game.
Operating System: Linux
The legendary superhero Spector has found, to his shock, that he cannot write off all the damage he has caused to the city out of his taxes unless he proves that he has sustained significant damage in the process himself! Now it's up to you to 'help' him with this little detail.
1. Select the body part which you wish to push, by clicking on the damage diagram on the bottom left side of the screen.
2. Depress left mouse button and drag sideways and up and down to select the angle of the push.
3. Pay close attention to the pulsing power bar, and click on 'dismount' when it shows the force that you wish to use for the push.
Alt-Enter Switch between window and fullscreen
Space Dismount / Reset
Q Select previous body part
W Select next body part
R Replay (when dismount is finished)
Ctrl-P Step the time a little bit forward when paused
C Next camera viewpoint
E Reset pitch and heading
S Turn score view on/off
M Manual camera (hold the key)
Ctrl-F Enable/Disable fog (disabled by default, see notes)
Ctrl-M Turn music on/off
Ctrl-S Turn sound effects on/off
0-9 Hotkeys for the camera viewpoints
Arrow keys Finetune heading & pitch (see notes)
Escape Quit the game
- Hold shift for even finer grain when finetuning heading & pitch with arrow keys. Hold ctrl to adjust heading or pitch more at a time.
- Manual camera controls:
Drag with left button down: Change camera direction
Drag with right button down: Change camera position (x & y)
Drag with both buttons down: Change camera height (z)
- Fog causes problems on some graphics cards so it's disabled by default.
- All shown values are rounded from the exact value.