TjMSNLib is an MSN Messenger client library written in Java and designed to be platform independent.
Version: 0.50TjMSNLib is an MSN Messenger client library written in Java and designed to be platform independent. It supports file transfers, smilies, and multiple user chat sessions.
Operating System: Linux
TjMSN was started as due to a lack of decent MSN Messenger clients for Linux, so I decided that I would write a client that was platform independent, so that I would run on both my desktop and laptop.
TjMSN is free software and it is licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
What's New in This Release:
· This release fixes a few major bugs.
· The first was a stream flush bug which caused switch board sessions (chat sessions) to time out before they even started.
· Errors thrown when trying to set the traffic class on a TCP socket are no longer ignored.
· This was causing the library to crash while connecting on Mac OS X.
· Finally, problems which occurred when a user added you to their contact list while offline or online were fixed.