Tonality is a GUI-driven utility that streamlines the typical B&W image conversion process.
Version: 1.4.1Tonality is a GUI-driven utility that streamlines the typical Black and White image conversion process. It thumbnails images in B&W for quick preview.
Operating System: Linux
It allows previews based on individual color channels. It also makes adjusting individual channel contributions without changing the overall exposure easy.
Here are some key features of "Tonality":
· Integrated file browser/preview
· Thumbnails displayed optionaly in B&W
· Single button click to preview conversion using a single channel
· Simple interface to adjust color channel contributions without changing the exposure
· Individual channels can be "locked"
Extract archive file
tar xzvf tonality-x.x.tar.gz
Create Makefile using qmake.
qmake tonality.pro > Makeffile
cp tonlaity /usr/local/bin
What's New in This Release:
· A SEGV which occurred if clicking was done very quickly in file browser was fixed.
· A problem where typing very quickly could result in some keypresses not being registered was fixed.
· Thumbnail logic was changed to not store scaled images if they are below the minimum icon size.