ts2mpa is a simple tool to extract MPEG Audio from a MPEG-2 Transport Stream.
Version: 0.2ts2mpa is a simple tool to extract MPEG Audio from a MPEG-2 Transport Stream.
Operating System: Linux
ts2mpa [options] < infile > < outfile >
-h Help - this message.
-q Quiet - don't print messages to stderr.
-p < pid > Choose a specific transport stream PID.
-s < streamid > Choose a specific PES stream ID.
The following examples are based on DVB-T in London, tuned to BBC Radio coming from the the Crystal Palace transmitter:
Record BBC Radio 4 to disk:
dvbstream -o -f 529833330 439 | ts2mpa - recording.mp2
Play BBC Radio 1 through soundcard:
dvbstream -o -f 529833330 436 | ts2mpa -q - - | mpg123 -
What's New in This Release:
· Added -q option to disable messages
· Added -s option to choose a stream id
· Added -p option to choose a PID
· Fix for Linux, but adding #include < signal.h >
· Added support for STDIN and STDOUT